BASEBALL TOMORROW ACADEMY
Baseball Tomorrow Academy is a Non-Governmental Educational Sport Promoting Organisation focused on empowering Children and Youth to succeed by promoting values and life lessons that are intrinsic to the Sport of Baseball and Softball.
We use Baseball and Softball Combined Education and Personal Development to realise the potential of Young People.
We are also in partnership with the United States Embassy (Abuja, Nigeria) for the development of Baseball and Softball in Primary and Secondary Schools in Nigeria.
We work with School, Teachers, Parents, Students and Government Agencies (such as Military and Paramilitary) to help Young and Old People learn to play the game of Baseball and Softball while developing necessary Life Skills to face today’s hurdles.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT US
At Baseball Tomorrow Academy, our mission is to use the game of baseball to teach young men how to be successful at home, in the classroom, in the community, and in life after baseball and change.
“What is special about the Baseball Tomorrow Academy is that not only do they focus on improving the skills of these youths and promoting the game, but they also provide them with instructions and life skills. They are taught how to avoid drugs, to focus on education and become good citizens, among others".
Baseball Tomorrow Academy provides avenue for the development of the Spirit of Sportsmanship and brings about bounding and tolerance among the Youth through its programmes.
BTA's attractive Camping Programmes keeps Young Athletes busy all through camping period freely. We build Leaders of tomorrow.
The mission of Baseball Tomorrow Academy is to use the platform of baseball to exemplify excellence and leadership beyond the game.
The vision of Baseball Tomorrow Academy is to develop leaders who positively impact our world.
- To increase participation and interest in Baseball and softball among undeserved Children, Adolescent and Youth.
- To encourage Academic Participation and Achievement among the Athletes.
- To increase the number of Talented Athletes prepared to play in Colleges and Minor League.
- To promote greater inclusion of Minorities into the mainstream of the game of Baseball and Softball.
- To teach the value of Teamwork and Spirit of Sportsmanship, which is reflected in the pledge of Little League Baseball and Softball.
- To help children develop into well-rounded, socially responsible young adult.
- To increase community pride through baseball and softball.
- To increase local – economic activities through baseball and softball.
- To combat the abuse of drug and alcohol among our youth.
- To become a destination for international baseball and softball exchange.
- To create and empower future mentors and community leaders through baseball and softball.
Baseball and Softball Clinic
And every other Baseball fundamentals